TO BE SELECTED AS A MENTEE BY THE PANEL OF JUDGES, YOUR BUSINESS MUST FULFIL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Legal registration: Provide certificate of registration or business name registration, Form CR12, Copies of ID and Pin for all Directors
- Tax Compliant: Provide PIN Certificate of Business, three years audited accounts, VAT registration if applicable, and Tax Compliant Certificate
- Proof of Existence – Not more than 3 photos showing – all staff at business premises, products and services and an operational picture showing people at work.
- Impact: Your business plan (present and future)
- Innovation: A new or better approach to a business opportunity and a clear understanding of opportunity
- Growth: Prospects for a bright future
- Only the Business Owner/Ultimate Decision Maker will be accepted into the Keroche Foundation Academy
- If you are selected to continue through the mentorship program, you must be available for the site visit and all training sessions
- You must dedicate time and energy to the mentorship program. For it to be successful to you, your devotion, commitment, involvement, full participation and a burning desire for entrepreneurial growth on your part is a must.
2016 PROGRAMME DATES:
Applications: April 15th – May 31th 2016
Short listing Process: May 21st – 28th, 2016
Final Mentee Selection: May 31st 2016
Site Visits: June 6th – 10th 2016
Academy Dates: June 19th – 30th 2016
Mentoring and Assessment Period: June 2016 – Feb 2017
Gala Awards & Graduation Ceremony: March 2017
Currently, applications are now closed.