'HAND-UP' INITIATIVE FOR UPCOMING ENTREPRENEURS
Keroche Foundation was launched by His Excellency the Deputy President, Hon. William Ruto in May 2014.
Keroche Foundation is the brainchild of Keroche Breweries CEO, Tabitha Karanja, whose 19-year journey to create and manufacture the first truly Kenyan owned beer has become a celebrated benchmark for locally owned businesses in Kenya and Africa.
Keroche Foundation was established to address the knowledge and experience gap that confronts young Kenyan entrepreneurs. The key objective of the Foundation is to provide a “HAND UP” to young established entrepreneurs who desire to expand and grow their businesses, but who are experiencing challenges in navigating the commercial sector.
Keroche Foundation thus aims to share business-related knowledge that can mentor, inspire, connect and guide entrepreneurs to overcome personal and business challenges that plague them at the young stage.
Ultimately, through its work, Keroche Foundation will increase motivation, confidence and likelihood of business success by connecting rising entrepreneurs to successful and experienced players by conducting practical, solution-oriented sessions over a one-year period.
- Applicant must be aged between 21 and 35 years.
- His/her business or project must be registered and been operational for more than three (3) consecutive years.
- The applicant must own, control and be the main decision maker in the business.
- The business must generate a annual income of more than KShs. 10 Million.
- The business must have under its employ more than five (5) full time employees.
- The business can be in any field of industry and is ready for expansion and growth.
- The applicant must be ready to commit to more than nine (9) days of coaching with industry leaders.
- The applicant must then be ready to undergo a nine (9) month evaluation process with at least one site meeting to review progress.
- Short-term and long-term plans for the business
- Short-term and long-term projections for the business
- Execution of innovative ideas for the business
- Improved social capital for business expansion and growth
- Improved/increased sales
- Enhanced public profiling of the business products and/or services through all forms of media
- Brand loyalty to Keroche Breweries
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply by clicking here.